Austria has launched a new Scheme for applicants who want to migrate to Austria, That is Austria Red White Red Card and its main goal is to assist the immigration of skilful third-country workers and their families with a point of view to permanent settlement in Austria based on the labor market criteria.
Austria Red-White-Red Card is issued for a span of twelve months and also entitled with the holder to the fixed-term settlement with employment by a designated employer.
What are the eligible requirements to obtain Red White Red Card?
- Qualified Highly skilled Workers
- Self-Employed key workers
- Workers in Shortage occupations
- Graduates who belong to Austria’s colleges and universities
Austria immigration is based on the point-based calculator, there are few requirements for this system. They are:
- Proof of Proficiency of the German language or English
- Work Experience
- Educational qualifications
- Age group
Apart from this, there are few eligibility criteria for highly skilled workers and Shortage occupations they are:
- Highly qualified professionals can apply for six-month visa to search a job with the desired condition of 70 score points
- Applicant must score minimum 50 points for Shortage occupations
These are the requirements and the eligibility criteria for Austria in order to obtain Austria Red White Red Card.